|Vol 5, No 1 (2009)||From Paris to Dublin: Domestic Politics and the Treaty of Lisbon||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2007)||Right Product, Wrong Packaging: Not 'Constitution', but 'Constitutional Charter'||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 3 (2009)||Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me: The German Constitutional Court and Its Lisbon Judgement||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 5, No 3 (2009)||The Lisbon Treaty and the Constitutionalization of the EU||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2010)||From Civil Dialogue to Participatory Democracy: The Role of Civil Society Organisations in Shaping the Agenda in the Debates on the European Constitution||Abstract PDF|
|Luis Bouza Garcia|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"