|Vol 8, No 1 (2012)||Union Citizenship as a Source of Rights? Case C-434/09, Shirley McCarthy v Secretary of State for the Home Department, Judgment of the Court (Third Chamber), 5 May 2011, nyr||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 3 (2008)||Legitimating the Union: Dilemmas of Citizens' and National Elites' Inclusion in a Multilevel Europe||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2007)||EU Influence on the Citizenship Policies of the Candidate Countries: The Case of the Roma Exclusion in the Czech Republic||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 6, No 1 (2010)||Review Commentary: Towards a Deeper Understanding of 'European Citizenship'||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"