Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. All submissions will checked on the iThenticate plagiarism detection software.
- The file format is Word or PDF.
- Your manuscript is anonymised.
- Your manuscript is single spaced, in reasonable sized font and the pages have been numbered.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- In particular, you have thoroughly checked that you have completed the references in the correct manner.
- You have respected the word limits.
- You have placed tables and figures at the end of your submission, with an indication in the text of where they should appear.
- Please ensure all information for any co-authors is also uploaded to the metadata. This will assist in ensuring the rigour of the review process and expedite the final stages of publication.
- This is your own original work.