Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Contemporary European Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The file format is a Word or Rich Text File.
- Your manuscript is double spaced, font size 12, in Times New Roman and the pages have been numbered.
- You have respected the word limits.
- You have placed tables and figures at the end of your submission, with an indication in the text of where they should appear.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- In particular, you have thoroughly checked that you have completed the References in the correct manner.
- You have followed the guidance for web address referencing and have included the date accessed. When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://www.uaces.org).
- Please ensure all information for any co-authors is also uploaded to the meta-data. This will assist in ensuring the rigour of the review process and expedite the final stages of publication.
- You have taken the necessary steps to ensure a blind peer review (see Section 5.0 of the Author Guidelines)
- I understand that the finished article, if published, will include a correspondence address (both postal and email) of the author.
Material published in the JCER is done so under a CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 licence, with copyright remaining with the author.
- Articles published online in the JCER cannot be published in another journal without explicit approval of the JCER editor.
- Authors can 'self-archive' their articles in digital form on their personal homepages, funder repositories or their institutions' archives provided that they link back to the original source on the JCER website. Authors can archive pre-print, post-print or the publisher's version of their work.
- Authors agree that submitted articles to the JCER will be submitted to various abstracting, indexing and archiving services as selected by the JCER.
Further information about archiving and copyright are contained within the JCER Open Access Policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Please note that from Volume 10 onwards, articles will be published with a correspondence address (both postal and email) for the author. This has no impact on readers of the journal or reviewers.