Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Contemporary European Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The file format is a Word or Rich Text File.
- Your manuscript is double spaced, font size 12, and in Times New Roman.
- You have respected the word limits.
- You have placed tables and figures at the end of your submission, with an indication in the text of where they should appear.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- In particular, you have thoroughly checked that you have completed the References in the correct manner.
- You have followed the guidance for web address referencing and have included the date accessed. When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://www.uaces.org).
- Where applicable, you have taken the necessary steps to ensure a blind peer review and you have prepared a separate cover sheet with your name etc. (upload your submission in Step 2, upload your cover sheet as a supplementary file in Step 4).
The JCER allows authors to retain intellectual copyright of their work after the initial publication. However, authors should be aware of the following conditions:
- Articles published online in the JCER cannot be published elsewhere at a later date, without explicit approval of the JCER editor.
- Authors agree that submitted articles to the JCER will be submitted to various abstracting, indexing and archiving services as selected by the JCER.
- Authors can 'self-archive' their articles in digital form at their personal homepages or their institutions' archives provided that they link back to the original URL of publication in the JCER.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.